ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scan music collection for missing covers/artwork

<< < (13/15) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.1.3 - 2011-09-07
    + Added sort arrows to the column headers.  (Thanks, zzynx)
    ! Fixed a clipboard copy bug.  (Thanks, stisev)

dcsev:
rofl

dcsev:
I have some ideas for new features skwire,

1) add posibility of default dir to INI, or preferably inside of gui
2) when selecting more than 1 line, it  shows all of the recognized cover arts in the pane on the left.

Phil White:
Hi skwire
Thanks for a great app that I just found. I'm using it to get my music properly set up for xbmc.

The file structure is of the form: f:\music\artist\album\[optionally cd, artwork etc or nothing]

I believe there is a bug when the artist subdirectory is empty (other than the album subdirectories). In this case the artist directory is not output as having no cover when I believe it should be. Normally the artist directory would have have an artist inage, fanart etc, and in this case the artist directory is correctly output, even if the image is not labelled as cover, folder etc. It simply puts no cover and lists the jpg files etc.

An additional feature that I think would be useful, to me anyway, is ability to limit the listing to a particular depth. In the above structure I would normally want to be limited to album, that is 2 levels below the f:\music directory specified.

Thanks for reading and for the app

skwire:
I believe there is a bug when the artist subdirectory is empty (other than the album subdirectories). In this case the artist directory is not output as having no cover when I believe it should be.-Phil White (November 13, 2011, 01:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I understand you correctly, the current behaviour is how I wrote it.  Basically, for a folder to be considered an album folder, it must contain at least one of the following file types:

mp3, ogg, flac, wv, wav, mpc, ape, wma, mp4, m4a, tta, tak, shn, jpg, png, gif, or bmp

An additional feature that I think would be useful, to me anyway, is ability to limit the listing to a particular depth. In the above structure I would normally want to be limited to album, that is 2 levels below the f:\music directory specified.
-Phil White (November 13, 2011, 01:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can certainly add this to my ToDo.  I'm on vacation for the next couple of weeks so it may be a bit before I can get to your request.  Thanks for the post and feedback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version