ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Allow input commands to be sent to background windows.

<< < (3/3)

937o5:
Ohhh! That one works like I had hoped, but I don't need to select multiple windows.. And I'm trying to make the main window I'm working with not lose focus... Maybe I might be able to make some edits and try to make WriteThere work like that, and be able to toggle WriteThere on and off with a different hotkey, so no more double-tapping F1...

Actually, I just had an idea. I think WriteThere and the other script could be used together to send data to other windows the way I want! But... Would someone mind modding a version of WriteThere to use F1 to capture a window, and F2 to toggle the input redirect on and off?... Or maybe customizable hotkeys?... I just need them to be different, so I can capture what window I want, and only send text when I want to, without losing focus on the main window..

lanux128:
that's the beauty of AHK, you can pick the best of the bunch to suit your needs.. take a look at both sources and maybe you can come with something. :)

937o5:
If I get this working, I'll post the hybrid code up. =P

lanux128:
good luck.. :)

Curt:
WriteThere works in my setup, but is buggy: NO spaces at all. Everythingisoneverylongword.

Did any one use it with success?  :tellme:  I like the program's idea very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version