ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Allow input commands to be sent to background windows.

<< < (2/3) > >>

skrommel:
 :) It could easily be done. Just make two separete scripts, edit the hotkeys= in each of them, and give each it's own redirect hotkey. But I'm uncertain if it will work properly, the last key pressed will probably overrule the other ones...

Skrommel

big_smile:
Hi
How do I use the script.

I have tried to figure it out on my own but haven't got very far.

Thanks!

skrommel:
 :) Go to www.autohotkey.com and download AutohotkeyInstaller. Install it, download the script, save it to WriteThere.ahk. Doubleclick it to run it.

Open Internet Explorer and Notepad, and place them side by side. Click inside Notepad and press F1 to redirect the keyboard. Now you can navigate your browser using the mouse, but everyting your write will end up in Notepad!

Skrommel

937o5:
I was wondering... Would anyone here be willing to make this much more compatable with other applications? Like... Texter was coded with AHK scripts, and it works just fine in any program I've tested it on, even games. Couldn't this be changed to input the text the same way texter does? In turn making it more compatable with random programs out there.

lanux128:
there is a similar program by jgpaiva here and a exe version which you can try out, if you wish.

edit by jgpaiva: fixed link

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version