ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for LetmeType alike

<< < (2/2)

fenixproductions:
2kartal
I don't know will my answers satisfy you but I'll try my best to do so :)

-I am especially looking for learning features. DO you think Typing assistant auto learning is supreme?-kartal
--- End quote ---

This is something you should check by yourself (there is 21 days trial). I've only tried couple applications and found that TA suits me the best but it's hard to me to say why.

Although one thing was perfect match for me: "words exceptions" where you can simply define which words will never be remembered. It was bothersome that some apps remembered my passwords.

-Can you limit to certain apps?-kartal
--- End quote ---

Yes. You can choose one of the following modes: either add applications where it should work (the rest will be prohibited) or define where it should not be used (switching off all the rest).

-Can you import text files to create or expand word a library? I am hoping that the text analysing feature( if there is ) is smart=, meaning that it can recognize words that are within "", (), [] etc-kartal
--- End quote ---

There is no "Import" feature. Instead, you can "Add" works by Ctrl+V and analysing. Do I understand correctly that you want brackets and quotes removed and have only words imported? For such case, quick test shown me no problems.

-Does it offer menu creation?-kartal
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, no.

The reason I am looking for a good learner one is that I want to use for coding, I use some apps for scripting and their scripting sytax are not well documented and hard to find syntax libraries, so learning skill is crucial to me. Otherwise IO can just use AHK to build up my hotstring library which is dead simple.-kartal
--- End quote ---

There is no full scripting in it yet but I hope for the future. On the other hand: I had no need for it and built-in "Auto-Expand" feature was good enough for me.

Edited: Ehhh too late…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version