ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Timed Auto Capture

<< < (3/4) > >>

ChristianR:
Yes, you are right.. But I don't see why I should pay 25 $ for a program which can do exactly the same like this nice tool here.

I mean is there any obvious disadvantage of using Screenshot Caputure for this? I will parse the shots later with a self written software anyway.

I even wrote a .NET programm for capture, but as I need some nice features screen capture anyway, I though I give it a try. (My prog is kind of buggy, so why reinvent the wheel)...

Sorry, I am a poor student, I know that 25$ is not much, but still..

mouser:
no reason not to use screenshot captor, in fact i have considered adding some features similar to TimeSnapper for people who want to do that kind of stuff.  anyway i was just trying to point out that there are alternatives.. i wouldn't mind adding a commandline option to start capturing on startup.

ChristianR:
Ok, I revert my last argument.
There is definitely a reason to use timesnapper:

It is much, much more comfortable!!

I think I will stick with it, so if anyone thinks about doing the same thing, really take a look.
Chris

Catchamouse:
Does exist a way how to autosave screenshots without clicking on options respectively without displaying screen "what to do now with screenshot?"

mouser:
Does exist a way how to autosave screenshots without clicking on options respectively without displaying screen "what to do now with screenshot?"
--- End quote ---

there certainly does.  in fact personally i never understand why anyone uses the pop-up "what do you want to do now" dialog.

to do what you want go to "Interface Options 1" tab and select "stay minimized":

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version