ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Timed Auto Capture

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
you should definitely check out bb flashback; they are offering a 50% discount to our members as well.

victorrr:
I just started using the program and so far think it's great.  I do have one small problem.  Is there a way to assign a hot key for the auto timer capture so that it can be disabled easier?  I have it set to one second capture and it captures fast like I want but it's also very hard to get it to stop.  I actually had to use the task manager to kill it because when I went to the icon in the tray it kept capturing it's own tray pop-up menu.  It's doing it's job but I would really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks,
vic

fabiogaldez:
I am trying select "ENGAGE AUTO CAPTURE TIMER" at startup, automatically, without click on system tray icon.
can you help me?

ChristianR:
Hi,
I have exactly the same request. If I can set it in the INI file manually, also OK. I just need to know how.
Background: No, I do not want to spy on employees. There would be better programs for that.

I want a "diary" of how I waste my time, and this would be really easy with an autostart screencapture. The way it currently is set up, I have to start it every day. I often forget this..

So, one vote for: "ENGAGE AUTO CAPTURE TIMER" at startup

mouser:
Let's remember, there are some good tools for doing this kind of stuff if your main objective is regular capture of desktop while computer is being used; see for example: TimeSnapper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version