ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > The Form Letter Machine

Problem with TFLM

(1/2) > >>

heidiboon:
I am using The Form Letter Machine.  I have 5 forms (.dat files) that I use on a regular basis.  When I first loaded TFLM I had no problems using the files.  I received an update from my employer and now three of the files do not have a "tree"/path and does not fill in any information.  My employer has the same programs and versions and his works fine.  I have just today uninstalled and reinstalled TFLM and also had my employer send me the .dat files again.  Still they do not work.  I would appreciate any insight into this problem.  Thank you.

mouser:
Hi Heidi,

We have talked over email but didn't quite figure out what was up -- let me contact you again and see if i can understand what the nature of your problem is.

-mouser

mouser:
i looked over heidi's files and determined that what happened was that the .dat data files were almost certainly messed up by a tool that treated them as text files and converted CRLF pairs to LF characters.  i suspect this was done by a zip program.  more investigation will reveal and i will report.

heidiboon:
Just wondering if anything has come of this?  I sent my .dat files for review, but haven't heard anything.

mouser:
heidi i sent you a long email explaining the problem -- can you check if you got it -- i will email again if not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version