ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Space Management : there is a new competitor - SpaceSniffer

<< < (6/7) > >>

sajman99:
@bigbigball: There's an old saying "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", so thanks for posting. :D  If you hang around the DC forum a bit, you are sure to learn lots- I know I have. Good Luck.

Edit: In the event bigbigball's post gets deleted, please regard these comments as extraneous. Thanks.

@PhilB66: Thanks for taking the time to check on Scanner's registry entries. When I used to run registry cleaners, I would occasionally remove needed registry entries. Now I very rarely use registry cleaners- lesson learned.

sajman99:
SpaceSniffer's latest version is 1.1.2.0. Highly recommended. 8)

Stoic Joker:
Small, portable, straight forward simple self explanatory interface, and insanely fast! I honestly don't know if it was just over or just under a minute it took to completely scan my (almost full) 500GB storage drive as I was actually rather mesmerized by the manner in which the report was pouring into the program's interface. Either way the instant the scan started it began displaying relevant info that could be reviewed and analyzed as the rest came in.

@sajman99 - I have no idea how I missed this before, but thank you for bumping the thread - This is hands down the coolest freaking thing I seen in a while!

sajman99:
Yep, I love this little space analysis tool. It seems Umberto is one very talented guy to create this app. :Thmbsup:

uuderzo:
I'm really happy to know that there is people out there that like the product. I'm trying to make it immediate and easy to use, and still fit in some cool features. Keep simplicity involves a lot of difficult decisions about what to include or not...

Greetings! Umberto

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version