ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Am I missing something obvious? How do you paste???

<< < (3/7) > >>

DonationCoderTransmit:
Any luck yet, Mouser?

DonationCoderTransmit:
I guess CHP is the poor relation in the Mouser software empire  ;).

So I'm hunting for alternatives. Annoyingly, the freeware, open-source Ditto has the same issue for me.

ClipMate works fine, though I prefer CHS's system of a selection menu rather than a separate window. And ClipMate is $35, of course :(.

I prefer CHS to all others I've looked at, but naturally this often-won't-paste bug is a killer.

I hope this might be of some help to acepelon, jeffthemartin, tomos and any others experiencing this issue.

And I'm still monitoring this thread, and will be happy to test any potential fixes, Mouser, if you ever get a chance to track it down.

Best wishes.

mouser:
my apologies -- a few projects have dominated my attention recently, not least of which the screencast video series (this will benefit CHS when i finally get to making the CHS videos, since i always seem to find a few bugs when i do that).

i understand the frustration.  i promise to try to work on this over this weekend -- and let's see if it's an easy fix.

sri:
I :Thmbsup: ClipX.

DonationCoderTransmit:
I understand the demands on your time Mouser, and there's certainly no need to apologise. I'll keep my fingers crossed :).

(Thanks for the ClipX tip, sri).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version