ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

New program: Ethervane ActiveHotkeys (freeware)

<< < (16/20) > >>

tranglos:
New (February 2012): ActiveHotkeys is now hosted on my site at tranglos.com. This thread is still good for support and new version info, I'm not going anywhere :-)

No changes in functionality, but a standard installer and a portable version are now available. Latest version direct download:

* standard installer
* portable version (zip file)

ewemoa:
Any comments on the following?

Is there already support for VK_APPS (the key that brings up the context-sensitive menu)?

(I checked the thread so far, the docs, and the app itself but didn't have much luck figuring this out.)
-ewemoa (April 20, 2010, 06:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

tranglos:
Any comments on the following?

Is there already support for VK_APPS (the key that brings up the context-sensitive menu)?

(I checked the thread so far, the docs, and the app itself but didn't have much luck figuring this out.)
-ewemoa (April 20, 2010, 06:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
-ewemoa (February 14, 2012, 04:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let me get back to you on that. I am not sure VK_APPS can participate in hotkeys. Do you know of an app that uses it in a hotkey?

ewemoa:
Thanks for the response.

Do you know of an app that uses it in a hotkey?
-tranglos (February 14, 2012, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Back when I made the original query I was in the process of writing one that did (this was in AHK) -- but I didn't end up releasing it.  Apart from that one I don't recall any at the moment.

tranglos:
Thanks for the response.

Do you know of an app that uses it in a hotkey?
-tranglos (February 14, 2012, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Back when I made the original query I was in the process of writing one that did (this was in AHK) -- but I didn't end up releasing it.  Apart from that one I don't recall any at the moment.-ewemoa (February 14, 2012, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Tried it, and sure enough, VK_APPS can be used in hotkeys. I'll add a test for it. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version