ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Vista Multiple Mouse Cursors

<< < (3/3)

Deozaan:
Right - one mouse, two cursors; I got the two mixed up :P
-wreckedcarzz (May 10, 2009, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

So what about an AHK script that could teleport the cursor to a certain location when you press a hotkey?

I typically keep all my applications in the same location all the time. I don't maximize them, either, so I can pretty much always see at least a part of everything. AHK could move the cursor somewhere, make an innocent click to give the app focus, then move the cursor to the center of the application.

wreckedcarzz:
That could work, but I would like to have two separate cursors so that I know where the other one will be at. And while AHK is good, I move windows around CONSTANTLY and many of my windows have similar information (Xfire IMs, for example) that I'm not sure how well AHK would deal with (and those aren't real windows anyways, it is a custom GUI+skinning implementation so that could throw it off as well).

Maybe I'm picky, but I would like to have two independent cursors that I can see simultaneously (maybe the inactive one could be black in color/inverted colors from the default) and can simply switched to via holding/pressing Control+Shift or the middle mouse button or something.

skrommel:
 :) Try Mice!

Press F1 to switch between mouse locations.
Edit mice= to add more mouse locations.

Just a quick hack, feel free to add graphics or change hotkey.

Skrommel

--- ---;Mice.ahk
; Press F1 to switch between mouse positions
;Skrommel @ 2009

#NoEnv
#SingleInstance,Force
CoordMode,Mouse,Screen
CoordMode,ToolTip,Screen

mice=2
mouse=1
Return

F1::
MouseGetPos,mx%mouse%,my%mouse%
mx:=mx%mouse%
my:=my%mouse%
ToolTip,% mouse,% mx,% my,% mouse
mouse+=1
If (mouse>mice)
  mouse=1
ToolTip,,,,% mouse
mx:=mx%mouse%
my:=my%mouse%
MouseMove,% mx,% my,0
Return

nite_monkey:
I kind of like how skrommel's script works. I might play around with it some.  :Thmbsup:

wreckedcarzz:
Yea, it does work quite nicely. It doesn't render a second cursor (maybe could be done via an image of the cursor?) but the tooltip suffices just fine :)

I'll have to leave it running and see how it works out :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version