ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Vista Multiple Mouse Cursors

<< < (2/3) > >>

nite_monkey:
You mean like you have 2 cursors who do the same thing or you can use 2 mouses?
-Coeluh (May 05, 2009, 06:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

One cursor with two mice - I was thinking something like a hotkey-togglable thing (ex: Hold Control+Space to use Mouse Cursor 2)
-wreckedcarzz (May 05, 2009, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't know why, but that sounds like a really good idea. It might be pretty useful to leave one on a window you use a lot, and then have the other one to use with windows that you close and change all the time... I don't know.

urlwolf:
This can be done on linux (X), but of course that says nothing about windows.

wreckedcarzz:
--- End quote ---

One cursor with two mice - I was thinking something like a hotkey-togglable thing (ex: Hold Control+Space to use Mouse Cursor 2)
-wreckedcarzz (May 05, 2009, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't know why, but that sounds like a really good idea. It might be pretty useful to leave one on a window you use a lot, and then have the other one to use with windows that you close and change all the time... I don't know.
-nite_monkey (May 08, 2009, 08:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yea, exactly. Have one on Firefox and one on Xfire, or one on WMP and one in Visual Studio... save a couple seconds here and there, and end up being a little bit more productive (as well as interesting, I've never seen anyone with two cursors, so it would sure get some looks).

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---
One cursor with two mice-wreckedcarzz (May 05, 2009, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm doing this right now in Windows XP. Two physical mice are connected, and only one cursor is on screen. I don't need a hotkey to toggle between the two. I just grab which one I want to use and it automatically controls the mouse cursor.

Or did you mean one mouse with two cursors?

wreckedcarzz:
Right - one mouse, two cursors; I got the two mixed up :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version