ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Couple suggestions

(1/1)

kartal:
Hi

This is a great application, I never knew this one before. Here are the things I am missing at the moment

-There should be a tray icon at all times(I was using default launcher)
-Stay on top does not work all the time(I am using vertical orientation without docking)
-I know mouser said there is a sound setting per item but I am not seeing any under "menu, submenu group" under settings (I was using default launcher)
-It would be great if ther user could access the launcher while the preferences is open because there is no way to test the settings without closing pref.

mouser:
both should be easily fixable -- putting them on my todo list. glad you like it.  :up:
ps. i always have mine docked so i dont have much experience with ontop of non-docked.

kartal:
Great work as usual.

You know what would be great addition also? Ability to fire-invoke shortcuts. This way those buttons can perform more functions :)

kartal:
mouser, one other thing is that it is not very easy to browse menus from the tray icon, they show up disappaer etc. It looks like there is some refresh mouse tracking problem. I personally use tray icon mroe than the bar itself.

kartal:
Ok here is another idea, I am not sure if it is implemented though.

It would be great if Launchbar can have a special folder or menu that fetches open applications so that the user can user it for a supliment for alt-tab. I use farr alttab as well but having this function would not hurt :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version