ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReOpen 4.9.6.0

<< < (16/17) > >>

MilesAhead:
ReOpen 4.6.5.0 Changed Middle Click so it's only active when the Desktop is the active window.  This way I can use Middle Click for other stuff in Explorer(such as double-click simulation) without conflict.

Just left click on Desktop first to make sure no window is active, then Middle Click Desktop and the PopUp Window should open.

MilesAhead:
ReOpen 4.7.0.0 Set Topmost attribute of PopUp Window to avoid it being covered.  Since it doesn't show up in the Alt-Tab list, this measure should avoid it being "lost" on the desktop.

MilesAhead:
ReOpen 4.9.0.0 Revised Tray Icon handling.  Tray Icon is no longer hidden while a window is open.

MilesAhead:
Note that currently Softpedia is getting a false positive scan using NOD32 av program.  I've submitted the false positive to Wilder's Security Forum.

In any case if you already have ReOpen just use Check For Updates command to download directly.

I've checked the MD5 of a new download with my backup and they are identical.  The MD5 for ReOpen is posted next to the download link.

MilesAhead:
Softpedia has retested and cleared v. 4.9.0.0 submission.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version