ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReOpen 4.9.6.0

<< < (9/17) > >>

MilesAhead:
ReOpen 2.71 added Selectable Hotkey to Fast Last 4 Folders. (If less than 4 folders open then it's usually because a folder in the list is no longer a valid path.. could be a mapped network drive that's not mapped or a folder deleted since being added to the list.  I don't check for valid path on program startup because it can slow down loading and also show false negatives due to network drives that aren't mapped yet if the program loads on Windows startup.)

I also added an extra line to the About dialog showing the Fast Hotkey and increased the time-out of the About dlg to 10 seconds.  To keep the about dlg open longer just hold down the left mouse button.

edit: made a slight adjustment in 2.72 so that invalid paths are skipped when launching 4 folders. If there are enough valid folders in the list, then 4 folders will be launched.

MilesAhead:
I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but I updated ReOpen to 2.8 and set Windows Search (control esc) as the default search hotkey.  You can still change it to another app but now it at least opens something out of the box other than the hotkey setting dialog.  Thanks to Lefax32 for waking me up. :)

MilesAhead:
ReOpen 2.9 has been updated to support more hotkey combinations.

http://www.favessoft.com/hotkeys.html

edit: added some error checking code and a few minor bug fixes without upping the v. number so if you downloaded before this edit, I advise getting the latest. :)

MilesAhead:
ReOpen 3.0 released.  Improved background color/text color combinations for Glass enabled systems.  Basically I try to detect if the background color is bright, and use black text instead of white in that case.  But I also added background colors to the drop down box.

MilesAhead:
ReOpen 3.0.0.2 build adds Space and Arrow keys to the available hotkeys. The latest is available on Softpedia:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/ReOpen.shtml

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version