ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReOpen 4.9.6.0

<< < (4/17) > >>

MilesAhead:
v. 1.54 spiffed up the Set Hotkey dialog with a bit of glass
if running Vista or W7

MilesAhead:
Note, I modified the main window to match the dialog.

MilesAhead:
v. 1.6  added code to avoid accessing drives with no media present.

Also the latest build calls the Windows API to make sure the Dwm composition mode is actually enabled before using Glass, rather than just assuming if you have Vista or W7 it's on.

MilesAhead:
I updated the drive type checking to avoid delay if a network drive letter is not assigned.  Also I added some alternative background colors via .ini file to accomodate XP themes.  For instance, if you have an XP theme where the window title bar is black, it would all blend together.  See readme file for supported background colors.

Until I find out more about Vista Glass any background color other than black seems to throw off the thick glass border.  Doesn't look totally horrible but there should be some way to make it glass instead of see-through whatever color, next to the window frame.  The adjustable background is mainly to avoid XP theme clash but some of them look okay if you get tired of black. :)

I reset it to use theme-compliant colors unless Glass is enabled. Just too much hassle to try to figure out what XP is showing so let the system handle it. :)

MilesAhead:
Fixed another quirk.  If app was starting with Windows then paths with a network drive letter would be seen as invalid and purged from the list.  I delay path validation until the window opens, rather than during reading the folder and programs lists.  This gives the system, or user manually, a chance to map the network drive(s).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version