ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReOpen 4.9.6.0

<< < (2/17) > >>

wyrwolf:
ah! I think this is just what I need for use with my my Portables Flash Stick
I can use this rather than having to go back and forth in my FileManager to run the app I want next off the stick

MilesAhead:
ah! I think this is just what I need for use with my my Portables Flash Stick
I can use this rather than having to go back and forth in my FileManager to run the app I want next off the stick
-wyrwolf (May 06, 2009, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  Glad to know somebody is using some of my stuff. :)

Antonimo:
Hi,

This is really useful for me, especially with data on so many drives.

I am wondering, is there a facility to clear the lists? I can delete the text files in the app's folder, but an option on the traybar icon would be cool.

Now I come to think of it, having a setting to decide how old entries are before they are automatically removed would be very nice.

Nevertheless, I am using it all the time.

Thanks for the app!

MilesAhead:
Glad you like it.  I uploaded v. 1.3.  It now has real double click in the list instead of simulated, so that should be smoother.  Also added a button to delete selected items. (Unfortunately Control-A doesn't select all but you can drag the mouse to select all, the press delete selected button to get the list clearing effect.)

Edit: uploaded 1.31  I disable the hotkey while the gui is open so it won't interfere with keyboard selection of list items.  I still don't have Control-A but if you select the top item in a list and press
Shift-End key combination, all items will be selected in that list.  From there Alt-D deletes them by doing a Click on the Delete Selected Button.  Not so bad for a kludge.  I'm trying to use as much of the stuff that's built in as possible.  Less to go wrong. :)

Antonimo:
Very nice little improvements.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version