ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Hunt For Gollum - 40 Min. Fan-Made Movie

(1/6) > >>

Ehtyar:
The Hunt For Gollum, a 40 minute Lord of the Rings inspired, fan-made film will be publicly released online for free tomorrow (3rd May) for the enjoyment of fans. I have to say the trailers (see below) look utterly riveting, I hope it's out before I go to bed tonight!!

The story follows the Heir of Isildur; the "greatest huntsman and traveller in Middle Earth" as he sets out to find the creature Gollum. The creature must be found to discover the truth about the Ring, and to protect the future Ringbearer.

--- End quote ---

Ehtyar.

p3lb0x:
How is this movie? Is it kinda like Star Wreck?

Ehtyar:
Huh?

It's a prequel to LOTR, following The Hobbit near as I can tell. It's not a spoof, which I think is what you're asking.

Ehtyar.

Deozaan:
Interesting. When I click the URL it pops up Firefox's download window as if it were trying to download something.

Anybody got a working link to the video now that it's May 3rd?

EDIT: This one works for me:

http://www.thehuntforgollum.com/updates.htm

Deozaan:
Having only seen the video and not read anything else about it, I'd have to say it's pretty good, especially for what I am assuming is "fan-fiction" about Gollum.

Nicely done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version