ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Program At This Site????

<< < (3/3)

MilesAhead:
Sorry, but I want something really simple like Quick Tray.
I didn't like PopSel or QSel.
-moranacus (May 02, 2009, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

QuickTray looks a bit like my launcher.  Only thing with mine is it looks more like a text editor.  The entire path to the folder, program or shortcut is a line of text.  You can save groups of them to a filename.  If you have several programs folders whatever that you use together, double click the saved filename and they all come up in the launcher. Press one button and all selections are launched at once.  Name is Faves.  There's a .NET version and FavesSA(which is newer and has more features) that is a stand-alone Delphi 5 executable(no .NET required works on everything from Win98 2nd ed. on.)

In addition to launching you can use it to monitor explorer folders and automatically add them to the list.  All my software is fully enabled.  There's usually a donation button in the tray icon, start menu or readme file but that's it.  No time limits or expirations.

http://www.favessoft.com/

The FavesSA installer installs either or both FavesSA and XMon. If you just want the launcher, when you run the setup program choose to install FavesSA only.

FavesSA and XMon both put their icons in the Task Tray, not on the Taskbar.  I single click on the Task Tray Icon toggles hide/view.

moranacus:
I finally did what Nosh suggested and that works great!!!!
Thanks everyone for all your replies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version