ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Program At This Site????

(1/3) > >>

moranacus:
I had this program called Quick Tray that placed an icon in the bottom right of the task bar which
when I left clicked on the icon any program I choose when I configured the program would be listed.
All I had to do is click on the program and it loaded. This saved desktop space.
I had to reinstalled my Windows XP because it got corrupted and I lost all my emails and all programs
that I had loaded.
Is there a program like Quick Tray here that I could download????
THANKS!!!!

cmpm:
# Linking to CMB Software

1. Use of special links to the CMB Software web site: Using a specially formatted link, which includes a unique Affiliate ID that we provide you, you will provide a special link to a CMB Software page. You may add or delete links from your sponsoring Web site at any time without our approval.
   2. You can add or remove links at any time: You may select and link to additional pages, or remove such links, at any time and without our prior approval. However, you must use the correct special link format with the unique Affiliate in order to receive proper credit for your referrals.
   3. You must link directly to the CMB Software web site and receive commissions on any products sold from CMB Software during that session provided you use the unique Affiliate ID and the correct special link.

--- End quote ---

An attempt to make DC a sponsoring Web site for commissions.
Will the special links, which includes a unique Affiliate ID to the CMB Software appear?

f0dder:
cmpm: it could be that this is a legitimate request, at least I don't get the typical indicative google hits :)

It might seem as a bit weird request since Quick Tray is still available, but perhaps the poster feels that $8 is a little too much for something that could be implemented in an hour in AHK.

But of course, it could be yet one of those post-and-edit-with-spam-links threads, guess we'll have to wait and see...

cmpm:
Yeah you could be right.
Googling 'quick tray' brings it right up.
Not hard to find.

A better free alternative.

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008/12/22/minimize-windows-to-the-system-tray-with-minime/

moranacus:
Well, I tried to pay for the license again at the Quick TRay website but its not secure,
I sent an email to them but it came back as being unable to be delivered.
There is a 1-800 number but you can only call it Monday thru Friday and I
haven't tried it yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version