ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Revolutionary Keyboard

<< < (2/3) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
I've seen those keyboards here in the US- the ones I have seen are called "The Virtually Indestructible Keyboard and Mouse" (Mouse and Keyboard are also seperately available in most cases). Seen it in almost every magazine that TigerDirect sends me.

Anyone use one and like it? I've thought about getting one to take to school & friends' houses so that I don't spread germs and whatnot, and can't be blamed for that upside down F7 key (again) :P

kip:
I've got one of the Virtually Indestructible ones in my kit.  I suggest them to users for many reasons.  Light weight and easy to pop in a laptop bag for anyone with RSI, good in preventing people with behavioural problems from bashing the keyboard, also good in situations where the user may spread saliva on the desk, and some people simply like them - takes some people back to the old Sinclair Spectrum days

mwb1100:
I've seen those keyboards and one thing I have wondered about is that they always seem to have a funny-shaped 'Enter' key that causes the backslash and/or delete key to be repositioned or made smaller.  Is there a technical reason for that?

That one seemingly small thing would prevent (and probably has prevented) me from buying one of those keyboards...

40hz:
also good in situations where the user may spread saliva on the desk,
-kip (May 03, 2009, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like you met the client I saw last Friday...  ;D

Lutz_:
We got one similar keyboard as a present.
Yes, the keys do feel weird and mushy - but it is the most silent keyboard I have ever encountered. 
That is even a bigger plus than the splash-proofing.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version