topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 6:01 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Help Out An Open Source Project And Show Off Your Skills  (Read 2544 times)

dragonmage

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hello DCoders!
I am posting this on behalf of the Rainmeter Community

After a long period of dormancy, Rainmeter is under development again. Rainmeter is a highly customizable monitoring app. I'd like to extend an invitation to any C++ coders interested in helping with the core development. The plugin system also allows for third party enhancement of Rainmeter if you aren't interested in becoming a project member, but would still like to help out. We will try to get some credits to anyone who wishes to improve our Rainmeter experience. I know myself and sgtevmckay will donate what we can, and will encourage others to do the same.

There are also ideas for apps that can be used by or with Rainmeter, that could be coded in other languages. Some of them should be easy for the talented folks here. I've already seen a couple of things around here that could be useful to Rainmeter.
Should I make separate posts for those requests or list them here?

Thanks for your time reading this, and I hope some of you are interested in participating.