ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Worm Within: Disgusting and You Can't Stop Reading

(1/4) > >>

mouser:
Accompanied by cute illustrations, and wonderfully written, a man describes his true life experience with a tape worm in his belly.  It's disgusting and utterly compelling.  What kind of person has the guts (pun intended) to write about something like this?  Not for the faint of heart but i couldn't stop reading.

The doctor, no longer chuckling, asked me to please sit down so he could tell me how to get rid of it. I came crashing down to sit on the chair, blathering, "How do I kill it? What's it take, doc? Where's the bullet? Give me a pill, do tricks! Make it go away!"

--- End quote ---

http://www.fray.com/drugs/worm/

from Neatorama via reddit

Deozaan:
Sounds wonderful!

J-Mac:
Ugh!  Blahhhh!  Yuck!!

Jim

Deozaan:
Ugh!  Blahhhh!  Yuck!!
-J-Mac (April 28, 2009, 11:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

SpoilerI would have just flushed the toilet and let the water flow drag it all out of my bowels.

I don't think his "to the moon and back" statement is an accurate measurement of the length of the bowels. I've always heard the bowels were approximately 30 feet in length.

PhilB66:
What I would like to know, mouser man, is what makes you go searching for this stuff on the net? Shouldn't you work on your phd instead? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version