topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 4:49 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: FREE Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009  (Read 9590 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
FREE Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009
« on: April 25, 2009, 06:18 AM »
Follow the directions @ http://dottech.org/freebies/2393 and http://www.vnunet.co...-burning-studio-2009 and you will have the brand new Burning Studio 20009, which is almost identical to the $50 Burning Studio 8, for free! Studio 2009 is so new that it not yet is to be found via Ashampoo's normal homepage.

clickable thumb:

a0.gifFREE Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009

a1.gif

a2.gif

a3.gif

a4.gif

a5.gif

a6.gif

a7.gif

« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 06:22 AM by Curt »

Ashraf

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: FREE Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 06:29 AM »
I must say that dotTech is an awesome website.

Oh wait I am probably a biased opinion  :P

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 04:33 PM »
thanks Curt :up: :)
Tom

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 05:33 PM »
As someone may have noticed, I am not a fan of Ashampoo's any more. But still their offers are tempting to me. As an example this new one; Ashampoo® Burning Studio 9 for $9.99 !! I mean: the program is brand new, (almost. I have a copy), but they are already selling it out as if version 10 is to be launched next week!! (Is it?)

MAYBE the offer is only for registered customers, I am not sure. I haven't checked because I would really like to WARN you against Ashampoo! Their updating speed is so rapid that it is as if you are merely subscribing. Their programs SEEMS to be cheap, but in reality they aren't. Ashampoo is expensive!

- and then there is this totally annoying advert for MyAshampoo Toolbar. Every time you open Burning Studio a pop up will tell you about MyAshampoo Toolbar, ..and will you believe: there is no option to remove the advert! Oh, I hate it! I have purchased a license for the Burning Studio program, so how dare they turn my program into adware??!!! If you protest, they will tell you that you can get rid of the advert by installing (and disabling) their toolbar!!!!!!!!
 :stars:

sajman99

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 06:15 PM »
...and then there is this totally annoying advert for MyAshampoo Toolbar. Every time you open Burning Studio a pop up will tell you about MyAshampoo Toolbar, ..and will you believe: there is no option to remove the advert! Oh, I hate it! I have purchased a license for the Burning Studio program, so how dare they turn my program into adware??!!! If you protest, they will tell you that you can get rid of the advert by installing (and disabling) their toolbar!!!!!!!!
 :stars:

LOL. Thanks for telling. Those type of shenanigans also make my head spin. I'm stressed enough without having some silly advertisement annoy the crap out of me every time I launch the app.

cyberdiva

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 06:18 PM »
One other disadvantage of Ashampoo is that once you get one of their products, you'll be bombarded with emails offering you upgrades, other products, ad nauseum.  I'm not talking about a monthly email, or even an every-few-weeks email.  I'm talking about email messages just about every other day.  I don't have a problem with the quality of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009, which I think I got during a free offer.  But the constant assault of emails has turned me off.

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 11:04 PM »
One other disadvantage of Ashampoo is that once you get one of their products, you'll be bombarded with emails offering you upgrades, other products, ad nauseum.

Oh man...words do not exist that would allow me to agree to your statement as fully & completely as I wish I could! I signed up for a free Ashampoo offer *once*. It was well over a year before the spam deluge stopped.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 03:47 AM »
-I am surprised by your experiences. Yes, Rainer Lesani (AND MrReg AND more addresses) is much too keen on hitting the Send -button several times a week, but also his (their) mails includes the usual line that you could respond to:

If you no longer wish to receive this Service Letter (to: _curt_ @ xxxx.dk) please click here.
Ashampoo® will not give your e-mail address to any other companies.
-it worked for me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 03:51 AM by Curt »

cyberdiva

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 08:45 AM »
Curt, I may have to resort to that.  I haven't, since I thought it would be a good idea to receive messages from them that dealt with either problems or specific updates to the program I have.  Typically, such messages would come once every few months.  But the constant barrage usually has nothing to do with the program I have.  Even if it did, the frequency would be oppressive.  To be honest, I was surprised when I tried the program (quite a while after I got it for free, probably via GAOTD): I assumed from the absurd number of emails that it was a piece of junk, but it turned out to work quite well.  They're shooting themselves in the foot, I think.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 09:49 AM »
I only hear from Ashampoo when they actually have something to tell. As I said, "it worked for me". Their programs are okay, nothing wrong. They are updated constantly; nothing wrong. The major problem is how often these updated are called upgrades, going from one major version to the next major version and "forcing" you to pay for yet another upgrade. That is extremely often, and no longer acceptable to me.

The mails from Rainar Lesani, MrReg, and other addresses I can't remember right now, are truly a PITA. But I don't think Ashampoo cares too much, because the shots seem to never hit any of their own feet; the company is constantly growing.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 05:10 PM by Curt »