ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Nitro PDF Pro v6 US $40

<< < (2/2)

rjbull:
What I hoped it would have that it doesn't is the pasting of a vector version of my signature - for that I still have to use Inkscape.
-iphigenie (April 11, 2010, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would it be acceptable to have a separate PDF of your signature, and add it to the end of the main data PDF using, say, PDFTK, if you want a freeware?

iphigenie:
What I hoped it would have that it doesn't is the pasting of a vector version of my signature - for that I still have to use Inkscape.
-iphigenie (April 11, 2010, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would it be acceptable to have a separate PDF of your signature, and add it to the end of the main data PDF using, say, PDFTK, if you want a freeware?
-rjbull (April 11, 2010, 10:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

It probably would be - the first time I did my expenses I hadnt figured out the inkscape trick so I just sent my signature in the email recopying the "this expense report is correct and accurate" blah blah, and it went through :)

Right now I open the one page that needs a signature in Inkscape, paste and resize my svg signature on the dots where the document expects it (converted from an old wmf i did years ago), save the one page to a new file, and open the original file all in nitro to replace that page with the new one in the document.

Sounds like a lot of work? you should hear what I have to do with the receipts to emulate a "scan to pdf"

Curt:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Nitro-PDF-Professional-V6-Official-Charity-Auction_W0QQitemZ110510980894QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19baf7bf1e

This not the one with OCR built in, but for a good PDF program, it's a good deal.
-cmpm (April 09, 2010, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would say the deal is (almost) awesome! Nitro is so much better quality than any other pdf editor you can have for $40.

rjbull:
Sounds like a lot of work?
-iphigenie (April 11, 2010, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sounds like a candidate for a macro!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version