ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

$10 Orange Box on Steam

<< < (3/3)

Lashiec:
I bought my copy for about 25-30$ two years ago and I don't see anything special about "this weekend" offer.
-fenixproductions (April 24, 2009, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

HERESY!

Suffice to say I did take a mere nanosecond to take advantage of the offer. I was curious about Portal and Team Fortress 2, and I finally will be able to put an end to the jokes about my "PC Gamer" status for not having Half-Life 2.

gexecuter:
Thanks to all the people who made it possible to have the Orange Box, you know who you are  :D

fenixproductions:
Portal is indeed a great game worth more than 10$. For me it was more enjoyable than HL2 but it has one, very big bug: it is too short. It should have (at least) the same number of levels as KulaWorld had.

Ampa:
OK I bought it, having sworn blind never to give steam any more of my money, after nasty incompatability problems with HL2 Ep1, back when it first came out.

So I now have a spare copy of HL2 and HL2 Ep1, if any one here at DC would like them - for free - then send me a PM with your steam username and I'll send them your way. Gone to Lanux128

Happy gaming! Apart from those of you with exams / work deadlines / family responsibilities that you are no doubt prioritising first ;)

lanux128:
thanks Ampa for breaking your promise, i get to be the lucky beneficiary.. :)

thanks again.. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version