ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Top Greasemonkey userscripts that you use

<< < (5/8) > >>

zridling:
Wow, several of these are really helpful. Thanks April, et al.

Innuendo:
NOTE: You'll probably need to override compatibility to install in FireFox 3.5+ but it still works.-4wd (November 24, 2009, 12:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like Greasefire v1.04 works with Firefox 3.5+ by default. I'm going to give this extension a try.

(Whoa...3MB extension!)

4wd:
Looks like Greasefire v1.04 works with Firefox 3.5+ by default. I'm going to give this extension a try.-Innuendo (November 24, 2009, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm probably still running an old version...time to update I guess.

(Whoa...3MB extension!)
--- End quote ---

It keeps a local index of all the scripts available on userscripts.org, this gets updated every so often, (can be set in the options).  Saves a lot of traffic when you go to a site.

ayryq:
@ayryq
I tried that "Autocomplete On" Greasmonkey script you referred to. It works a treat - thankyou for the pointer! Nice find.    :Thmbsup:
-IainB (May 13, 2009, 10:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

FYI, websites with ajax autocomplete scripts (like google suggest) conflict with this... they disable autocomplete, this script re-enables it, and you get two simultaneous drop-down boxes. I was searching all over the mozilla forums trying to figure out what bug caused this... and it turned out to be the "Autocomplete On" script. Adding an exception for google took care of it for me.

Curt:
so, where is the script for updating my scripts?  :tellme:

- without such a script feature, I cannot be too impressed with Greasemonkey itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version