ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Sort images into folders based on resolution

(1/13) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Not sure if something like this exists, but was wondering if someone knew about a tool/could whip something up that was able to scan & sort images based on their resolutions (would have to support non-standard sizes as well, like 1794x1250). It wouldn't have to be anything massive (or even have a GUI or options or anything), just something that would go through and make folders for each size, then move the images in.

Anyone?

skwire:
I'll take this one...

fenixproductions:
2wreckedcarzz
If you take a look on linked thread you'll be done :)
http://ghisler.ch/board/viewtopic.php?p=163528

Patched version:
http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/tmp/MRTpatch.zip

Just drag'n'drop your pictures into it and use similar settings to these on screenshot:

After Start you're done :)

skwire:
Try this out:  Dimensions 2 Folders

Currently, it does not recurse subfolders in the source folder nor will it overwrite a file in the eventual destination folder.  These are behaviours that are easily added but I wanted to see if this is what you had in mind first.  As always, better name suggestions are always welcome.  =]

Edit: Added screenshot.

wreckedcarzz:
Try this out:  Dimensions-2-Folders

Currently, it does not recurse subfolders in the source folder nor will it overwrite a file in the eventual destination folder.  These are behaviours that are easily added but I wanted to see if this is what you had in mind first.  As always, better name suggestions are always welcome.  =]
-skwire (April 24, 2009, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

That should work just fine - I just have a collection of desktops that I have been downloading (mass googling and drag-and-drop downloading :P) and need to sort 'em.

@fenix:
I'll give that a try and see how it works as well :Thmbsup:

Will post back in a bit when I get back on my Windows machine :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version