ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Sort images into folders based on resolution

<< < (7/13) > >>

skwire:
To clarify given 16:9 with a 2% tolerance:

16/9 = 1.78
1.78*0.98 = 1.74
1.78*1.02 = 1.82

You want all images with aspect ratios between 1.73 and 1.81 sorted into a folder named 16-9 (colons are forbidden in file/folder names).  Is this along the lines of what you had in mind?

FrankEBailey`:
You want all images with aspect ratios between 1.73 and 1.81 sorted into a folder named 16-9 (colons are forbidden in file/folder names).  Is this along the lines of what you had in mind?
-skwire (September 17, 2009, 04:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

That pretty much nails it, yes. I know I'd make a hell of a lot of use of that specific functionality, I don't know how other people on here feel, but it would make organising my pictures so much easier. Being able to set the lower pixel count (or maybe a lower and upper limit, but let's not get too carried away) would ensure you wouldn't get pictures of too-low resolution to be used as wallpapers.

Thanks so much for the quick reply, Skwire!  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
I have the aspect ratio stuff done but still need to implement the pixel total stuff.

skwire:
Try this, please:  Download

If it checks out, we'll bump it to v1.0.5 and call it good.  =]

FrankEBailey`:
Try this, please:  Download v1.0.4.3
If it checks out, we'll bump it to v1.0.5 and call it good.  =]
-skwire (September 17, 2009, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh hell yeah, it checks out  ;D

Works perfectly. The only thing that's a bit cumbersome is not having the ability to stop the process once it's started, and the app not remembering the previously-used settings. But that's just nitpicking - you've done really awesome work on this!

Thanks so much for taking my suggestions into account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version