ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Sort images into folders based on resolution

<< < (5/13) > >>

paarkhi:
u r kind-hearted and really intelligent to fulfill requests...

Esker:
Wow, very very nice. Rather astoundingly quick, too.

Thanks a bunch. :)

skwire:
Thanks for the kind words, Esker & paarkhi.  Esker, I realise that I sort of combined your two requests into one but I hope that was okay.  Did you have a chance to test it out on your downloads folder?

Esker:
I've given it a shot on a test folder, and it doesn't quite work the way I envisaged. The way I was wanting the tolerance to work was to have the images that were within bounds but not exact put into a separate folder of their own. I'm somewhat anal about having my wallpaper dimensions exact to the pixel, so having the ones that aren't quite right separated out means I can get at them easily to fix.

I'm not saying to get rid of the current method though, since I suspect that for most people who would use the program it would be what they want. And the main part works perfectly. So maybe another checkbox when you're adding/editing a filter?

skwire:
Sure, I can do that.  Any ideas for a folder name suffix?  Say, for instance, we're dealing with 800x600 and a tolerance of 20.

800 x 600           <-- Exact matches here.
800 x 600 [~20]  <-- Within tolerances here.

This is what I had in mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version