ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Sort images into folders based on resolution

<< < (2/13) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Alright, I just gave both apps a try- Dimensions-2-Folders is much better suited to the task I was trying to achieve, however the Multi-Rename Script that fenix pointed out definitely has some power (just overkill for something like this). I'll keep both handy for specific tasks :)

skwire:
Did you want anything else?  I was thinking:

1) Option for recursing through the source folder.  This will have to entail some rename logic for filename collisions.
2) Option for moving instead of copying (as it does now).
3) Drag-n-drop support for the folder edit fields.

mouser:
an alternative to what you are trying to do would be to not try to physically sort the files on your hd, but use a good image management tool that would let you sort views based on image dimensions (like ACDSee, etc.). whether this is a better solution would depend on your needs.

fenixproductions:
however the Multi-Rename Script that fenix pointed out definitely has some power (just overkill for something like this). I'll keep both handy for specific tasks :)-wreckedcarzz (April 24, 2009, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
I agree that its power is far beyond this task. Although I know that almost 100 TC plugins are "out there" so it can be used for grouping many file types according to their properties (i.e. mp3 files by artists).

Damn, it has just gave me idea for mini-review ;)

skwire:
I fleshed this out a bit for a proper release.  Download

* Option for recursing through the source folder.
* Option for moving files (instead of only copying them).
* Drag&drop to the edit fields.
* Custom folder delimiter e.g. 800x600, 800 x 600, 800X600, 800$600, etc.
DONE: Sort images into folders based on resolution

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version