ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FolderCache 6.3.8.1

<< < (5/26) > >>

MilesAhead:
Miles, it might be nice to put a screenshot in the first post (and on your website)?
-mouser (April 26, 2009, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good idea.

MilesAhead:
I added a double-click "simulation" to allow launching one folder by double-clicking the mouse.  It's a bit flaky.  Maybe as some time goes by I'll figure out how to smooth it out a bit.  Seems like 1/10th of the time it just doesn't want to work. :)

Edit: try v. 1.62.  Smoothed the double-click out a bit, but not perfect. I did fix a memory leak though, so definitely update.

MilesAhead:
Uploaded v. 1.7 Has a visible vertical scrollbar when the number of items is too large to fit in window. Also adjusted it so that if you reduce the max folder setting below what's in the list, the list is trimmed before next window open.

MilesAhead:
Uploaded v. 1.8    added an automatic horizontal scrollbar.

MilesAhead:
If you are only interested in recent folders, then Folder Cache is slightly more efficient, but if you would also like to maintain a list of recent programs to reopen you may wish to use ReOpen instead.  See announcement thread for details.

Edit:  Added command to Tray Icon Menu to display Readme file. (If Readme.txt isn't in the same folder as FolderCache.exe the command is disabled.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version