ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FolderCache 6.3.8.1

<< < (6/26) > >>

MilesAhead:
Uploaded v. 1.91     Change Log

MilesAhead:
Folder Cache 2.0 with HotKey select dialog uploaded.

MilesAhead:
I've been adding a few hotkeys to the dialog combo box piecemeal so if you want the maximum number of choices for hotkey you may want to periodically download the latest build.  The latest has F1 to F11 function keys and the Pause key added to the mainkey combo box.

MilesAhead:
Please update to v. 2.02 - fixed a glitch in hotkey assignment

edit: updated how hotkey reassignment is done.  It should be more reliable.

MilesAhead:
Uploaded v. 2.03 - sorry for the rapid updates.  I thought since AutoIt3 was now XP and later anyway, I'd use Scripting.Dictionary for associative arrays for the hotkey lookups. Kind of bogs it down on a fresh bootup waiting for .NET to load. So I changed main hotkey stored in the .ini file to include the surrounding brackets. That way I could use it directly.

The upshot is, when you change to this version or later, if there's an error reading the .ini file, it will reset the hotkey to default, show you what it is, and remind you it can be modified using the Tray command.  You should only get the error on the first run with the new version.  On exit the program will rewrite the .ini file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version