The link seems to fscript.1.16.dll seems to be down though
Apart from that, I tried updating a few fscript just before, and now I have another problem... Some syntax error popup (involving JSON.parse) which I've never seen before. So I reverted to the old fscript, and...the problem is still there. I don't see what I did... Only replaced a few fscript.dll, and then put them back to their original version (I know they're right as I only renamed them to *.bk, and then back to *.dll)
Anyhow, I'll just wipe out my farr directory and reinstall a backup for today.
As for the version 1.16, I might try it, but... Only when I'll find it