ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0

<< < (14/36) > >>

Armando:
I don't know if this is relevant but, FWIW, I think the latest version of FScript is 1.20 -- at least it looks that way currently:

http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/FScript/

-ewemoa (April 11, 2010, 02:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are completely right.  :-[

I'll update all FScript to the latest version right away.

Thanks !

Armando:
I updated all fscript and it doesn't work.

I get these errors :

1- EAccess Violation
2- "Access violation at address 00437A6C in module 'FindAndRunRobot.exe'. Read of address 00000260."

These usually happen when I use an "advanced" syntax option like :

ws firstname:armando

(But all this is still a bit imprecise... So don't loose time with it. I might come up with more details during the week...)

Armando:
More details about the errors :

Access violation at address 7712A512 in module  OLEAUT32.dll. Read of address 02A51000

OLEAUT32.dll isn't always mentioned in error messageshttp://search.msn.com/results.asp?q=eaccess violation. But, the EAccess Violation message is almost always mentioned when there's a crash.

Memory management problems in the code ? wrong version for OLEAUT32.dll ? In any case, seems like a memory management problem to me.

bonten1:
hello, is it possible to also display results from network folders? i do have all my network drives indexed in the windows search and they display like a charm, however when i use the plugin in farr, i do get only local results.

phitsc:
hi phitsc,

I know this isn't a precise indication, but farr seems to track the problem to fscript.dll (in the \FSubScript folder). That's what a dialog says when farr is restarted.

I already updated the fscript.dll (all of them, in all plugins folders) to version 1.9.0.0 (the last one, it seems). Maybe should I downgrade to a previous version.

What version do you use?

Thanks!
-Armando (April 10, 2010, 02:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
FarrWindowsSearch does not use the fscript.dll

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version