ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0

<< < (13/36) > >>

Armando:
Thanks for a great plugin. I decided to ditch Google Desktop Search for my Outlook indexing, in favor of Windows Search because of the Farr integration.

I do get crashes, once in a while, when I use "Advanced Query Syntax" (or maybe are there other conditions involved).

This plugin + the TinyEverything plugin... And we have the most powerful launcher here. None of other launchers can integrate these as seamlessly. There's executor, but it's not developed actively.

The way I'm integrating all this : Windows search indexes Outlook, everything indexes all my hard drives file names. (Then, for content specific searches, I use Archivarius... But this is not integrated in farr, which is not a problem.) Work flow is perfect.

phitsc:
You're welcome! :)

If you should find anything more specific on the crashes (i.e. a way to reproduce) let me know.

Armando:
If you should find anything more specific on the crashes (i.e. a way to reproduce) let me know.
-phitsc (April 08, 2010, 02:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I will.  :up:

Armando:
hi phitsc,

I know this isn't a precise indication, but farr seems to track the problem to fscript.dll (in the \FSubScript folder). That's what a dialog says when farr is restarted.

I already updated the fscript.dll (all of them, in all plugins folders) to version 1.9.0.0 (the last one, it seems). Maybe should I downgrade to a previous version.

What version do you use?

Thanks!

ewemoa:
I don't know if this is relevant but, FWIW, I think the latest version of FScript is 1.20 -- at least it looks that way currently:

http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/FScript/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version