ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0

<< < (11/36) > >>

dantheman:
phitsc,

It's my turn to apologize for not responding much faster as i too, was enjoying some holiday time!  :)

Yes, issue is same a initially posted.
One thing i did notice (but don't think it has a major impact), when unzip to the plugins section there is no specific folder installed for your files. They're just loose.

phitsc:
phitsc,

It's my turn to apologize for not responding much faster as i too, was enjoying some holiday time!  :)

Yes, issue is same a initially posted.
One thing i did notice (but don't think it has a major impact), when unzip to the plugins section there is no specific folder installed for your files. They're just loose.
-dantheman (August 03, 2009, 07:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
When unzipping make sure you select "Unzip to 'FarrWindowsSearch'" or something like that or even better use the DCUpdater application to install it (if the FarrWindowsSearch plugin is already available). Concerning the propsys.dll problem: I'm afraid I have currently no idea how I could help you with this :(

dantheman:
Do you mean there's a default folder already there?
Unless it carries a name i'm not familiar with, it's not in my plugins one.

By dacomboman at 2009-08-04

phitsc:
It would be FarrWindowsSearch. No, you're right, it's not there. And I don't see FarrMilk either :(

dantheman:
Just unzipped it with WinZip into plugins section (again).
You'll notice the "icon" folder at the top which is the only new one that shows up and the last four files that belong to your program.

By dacomboman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version