ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How many furries here at DC?

(1/3) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Thought I would start up a thread to see if anyone else here at DC was "furry". It is summarized well on the Furry badge page:

... fans of fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics, like facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes.

--- End quote ---

Basically anyone that takes an interest in, or relates to animals with human traits. Out of the thousands of members here, there have to be a few more than myself and scannie.

Anyone? :)

f0dder:
Ummm... when I hear "furry" (link not exactly worksafe), I always associate it with pervs sexxing up in suits with animal tails >_< - so I almost choked on my morning coffee when seeing this thread.

rjbull:
The queen of furry fandom is Kay Shapero.  Furry conventions (ConFurence), furry fiction, furry folk music, recommended reading, the lot!

Gwen7:
I always associate it with pervs sexxing up in suits with animal tails
-f0dder (April 22, 2009, 02:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bizzarre...

Seeing all those Princess Leia wannabes at the ComiCons is strange enough no matter how good their figures or bellydancing talents are. And some of them do have very nice figures and dance skills.

But dressing up like Bugs Bunny's girlfriend to kick off a long romantic evening???!!!!

I must be missing something.

Which is fine by me. ;D

PhilB66:
Is Mickey Mouse a furry then?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version