ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Looking for current vesion of Console (FARR2 Plugin): get version failed

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
sorry if i wasn't clear -- i was proposing that as something i could implement easily, but haven't yet.

djbobo:
Silly me  :P
It would be great.
For now, your first solution is just enough.
Thanks.

mouser:
Any way of returning the console output immediately when there is an output? and not waiting for the console to terminate?
--- End quote ---

appcapappendmemo is now implemented but not yet uploaded (will be in next release), and lets you see output as it runs.

so instead of doing:

--- ---appcap c:\windows\system32\ping.exe donationcoder.com;;;showmemo %lastappcap%you would do:

--- ---showmemo Output of Ping:;;;appcapappendmemo c:\windows\system32\ping.exe donationcoder.com
[EDIT 5/18/09: fixed, thanks for pointing out the error djbobo]

djbobo:
Excellent, thanks mouse.  :up:
I've tried your example, but FARR window is closed at the seconds I hit ENTER.
What am I doing wrong?

--- ---1000>>>>->Output of Ping:;;;appcapappendmemo c:\windows\system32\ping.exe donationcoder.com>+>test

mouser:
i made a mistake in my paste above, it should be:

--- ---showmemo Output of Ping:;;;appcapappendmemo c:\windows\system32\ping.exe donationcoder.com
OR in export/import format:

--- ---1000>>>test>->showmemo Output of Ping:;;;appcapappendmemo c:\windows\system32\ping.exe donationcoder.com
Without that original showmemo part, FARR was getting confused about what to do, that's why it closed right away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version