ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: simple loop machine for wav, mp3, etc. files

<< < (2/9) > >>

superboyac:
Try Looper...it's fairly minimal at this point but it ought to get the job done for you.  If it's along the lines of what you had in mind, let me know, and I'll clean it up a bit.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-skwire (April 22, 2009, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
I think that works...I don't have a drum loop here at work to tell for sure.  I can write back later.

Would it be difficult to just do it in the trout player?  because all the controls and stuff are already in there...keyboard shortcuts, playlist, drag/drop support.

steeladept:
Maybe this is one of the "huge" applications you spoke of, but doesn't Sony's Acid Music do what you are looking for?  I believe it was/is free, but even if not, it is not that expensive.
-steeladept (April 21, 2009, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've heard of it, but never looked into it.  Yes, that would probably be one of the huge applications.  Still, it's worth a look.  Definitely not free though!
-superboyac (April 21, 2009, 03:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, haven't really played with it since version 3.  There is a free one that is called Acid Xpress, though it has many limits.  Acid Music Studio is there as well, with fewer restricitions for ~$60 retail, but the full Pro version is going to set you back a lot.  As I recall, however, it wasn't "heavy" and with what you do with music, it may well be worth the ~$60.  Just a thought.  What I found nice was the loops were already available, most of them royalty free.  Here is where you can get the free version.

skwire:
Would it be difficult to just do it in the trout player?  because all the controls and stuff are already in there...keyboard shortcuts, playlist, drag/drop support.
-superboyac (April 22, 2009, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nah, not difficult.  Grab the latest build (see my sig); it should do gapless looping now.

steeladept:
Nah, not difficult.  Grab the latest build (see my sig); it should do gapless looping now.
-skwire (April 23, 2009, 03:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool addition...

superboyac:
-superboyac (April 22, 2009, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

-skwire (April 23, 2009, 03:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Awesome!  I still have to try it out when I get home...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version