ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: simple loop machine for wav, mp3, etc. files

<< < (6/9) > >>

skwire:
I've tested it on five different machines here and had several DC folks in IRC test it.  In all cases it worked as designed.

TaoPhoenix:
So humor me o' Master Skwire. How hard is it to include a different engine?

My favorite phrase: "A problem that makes no sense has a solution that makes no sense."

skwire:
So humor me o' Master Skwire. How hard is it to include a different engine?-TaoPhoenix (December 15, 2011, 08:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

The engine has nothing to do with it.  Here, try this version:

Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2011-12-16
    + Added new progress-based sliders.
    + Added mousewheel hotkeys adjust the new seekbar and volume controls when
      hovering over them.
    - Form is no longer resizable.

DONE:  simple loop machine for wav, mp3, etc. files

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.7 - 2011-12-16
    + Added "Open file" entry to the File menu.
    * Volume now goes up in 2% increments.  (Thanks, Deozaan)
    ! Wheelup/wheeldown bug on the seekbar fixed.  (Thanks, Deozaan)

TaoPhoenix:

I am very sad!

I also just discovered that it doesn't seem to be playing Tracker files! I have an Impulse Tracker song (for example) that works fine in XMplay and doesn't load at all in Looper.

So maybe some weird setting in my machine is doing the volume thing, and some standard concept that Swire is pulling for Looper is hitting a corner case on my machine.

I'm becoming a pest! :(  I might be able to search the web and find more countercase programs, but isn't that Apples and Oranges? I just liked the idea of Looper because I just park an mp3 player on a song. But I don't want to drag Swire into a mystery hunt just for me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version