ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

auto website loginer

<< < (2/4) > >>

skrommel:
 :) RoboForm once was free, I use v4.6.8.

Skrommel

LuckMan212:
yes, another (happy) RoboForm user here..... been using it since v2.x something... now paid for it and could never ever live without it...... soo many passwords such swiss cheesy brain...  :)

Carol Haynes:
The main advantage of programs like RoboForm is that you have the ability to set obscure passwords on dozens of sites that you could never remember.

I have it set to generate maximum length passwords of maximum complexity by default. If a website complains I just alter the settings for that site. It does mean that the passwords are unguessable (at least manually), but nothing will stop dictionary attacks except for a three strikes and you are locked out type approach.

rjbull:
I haven't tried Roboform, but took a quick look at the Roboform site a while back.  They seem to try so hard to entice you with add-on desirable doodads that you could easily spend $70.

Carol Haynes:
I don't see why? The program is less than $30. If you want any of the other products you have to specifically select them on the order form - but non of them are essential unless you actually want Palm / Pocket PC / USB sitck access (non are selected by default).

I paid for RoboForm Pro years ago and all updates (and there have been a lot) have been free ever since. In fact the program has been expanded and developed very actively over the last few years.

It also has the big advantage that it works with all Internet Explorer based browsers (eg. it works fine with Maxthon) and also all Mozilla/Netscape browers (including Firefox 1.5). It also works with Yahoo's Browser.

They are very responsive - like a few hours - by email too when you have queries or technical issues (not that there have been many).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version