ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

auto website loginer

(1/4) > >>

cowcrombie:
OMG, i have this totally awsome idea!

Don't you hate it when you get to a website and have to login everytime you go to it??

Can someone come up with a program or a plugin for mozilla firefox, that just types everything in for you.

I know you can just select to if you push down and scroll thru 10 other logins.  but this would be so much help!

mouser:
there are some very good password extensions already (many of us like the commercial one roboform) but i know there are free ones; anyone got a favorite?

cowcrombie:
jjust went up to the morilla website and downloaded roboform, but itts not compatible with 1.5 -.- bleh, i guess i'll wait then. ooh, i'm so lazy XD

nudone:
i was sceptical about using roboform for quite some time, preferring a free alternative. but i'm glad to say i finally saw the light and i've been using roboform for a few months now - it changes the way your browse the web - fantastic really.

worth the money, you'll always be adding new sites to it so it's never going to become redundant. wish i'd taken mouser's advice on using it sooner.

Carol Haynes:
jjust went up to the morilla website and downloaded roboform, but itts not compatible with 1.5 -.- bleh, i guess i'll wait then. ooh, i'm so lazy XD
-cowcrombie (December 13, 2005, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm using RoboForm with Firefox 1.5 with no probs. Go to the RoboForm website and download the new Mozilla plugin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version