Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 25, 2014, 02:54:31 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IDEA: Sync your Nokia Phone via PC (USB) to Google Calendar  (Read 2465 times)
Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 20, 2009, 01:55:21 AM »

I want to be able to sync my Nokia calendar to google calendar, but that is not possible yet. You have to first sync to outlook and then to calendar or do it via mobile services which are too expensive for me.
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 09:37:39 AM »

you didn't mention your Nokia model but you can try this: GCalSync.

Quote from: website
GCalSync is an open source application that lets you do a two-way synchronization between Google Calendar and your phone's built-in calendar. Download events to your phone, or add an event on your phone and upload it to Google Calendar.

lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »

re-reading the title, i realize that you want to bypass the whole GPRS/WiFi/3G connection mode and use good ol' USB cable. if you want to use your PC, then you have to use the method you mentioned but you can swap outlook with an email client that uses ical-compatible calendar. e.g. Mozilla Thunderbird (with Lightning add-on) or Mozilla Sunbird.

on another note, if you're using Sony Ericsson, then i can recommend MyPhoneExplorer, which has an option to sync to Google calendar.

Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)

Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »

re-reading the title, i realize that you want to bypass the whole GPRS/WiFi/3G connection mode and use good ol' USB cable. if you want to use your PC, then you have to use the method you mentioned but you can swap outlook with an email client that uses ical-compatible calendar. e.g. Mozilla Thunderbird (with Lightning add-on) or Mozilla Sunbird.

on another note, if you're using Sony Ericsson, then i can recommend MyPhoneExplorer, which has an option to sync to Google calendar.

Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
Thanks for the reply, but I do not want to use more than 1 app to sync to google calendar, because I already can do that via outlook.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.08 ]