ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend to me the BEST USB stick to get

<< < (14/19) > >>

ayryq:
Maybe I need to grind mine down or something. It's good to know it's not all of them.

Eric

wraith808:
Special on Buy-

http://www.buy.com/prod/sandisk-16gb-ultra-cruzer-titanium-usb-flash-drive-silver/q/loc/101/210267028.html?adid=18007&dcaid=18007

$39.99.  I had my 4GB forever, then wanted a larger one and have looked around at all of the 16GB, and tried a couple.  Now that I've found this for a reasonable price, I'll be getting it.  It's a bit large, but it's worth it IMO.

superboyac:
Interesting...my post from a couple days ago didn't show up...

I lost my gold pico-c usb drive Thursday night.  That's what I posted to say.  It didn't take long.

But just now, I found it!  I dropped it on the driveway of my parents' house.  The thing is so darn small, and it apparently got loose off my keychain clasp, which is hard to do.  Anyway, good news.  Time to back up and get a new keychain.

mouser:
Quick update:

I bought myself the kingmax tiny usb (that i mentioned here) to put on my keyring.  After a couple of weeks the part that attaches to the keyring is breaking and threatening to fall off.  This is my 2nd attempt to find a tiny keyring usb, so it's back to the drawing board.  Just wanted to warn others looking for same thing as me.  I think next i'll try the Pico-C gold that superboy mentioned here.

superboyac:
Quick update:

I bought myself the kingmax tiny usb (that i mentioned here) to put on my keyring.  After a couple of weeks the part that attaches to the keyring is breaking and threatening to fall off.  This is my 2nd attempt to find a tiny keyring usb, so it's back to the drawing board.  Just wanted to warn others looking for same thing as me.  I think next i'll try the Pico-C gold that superboy mentioned here.
-mouser (May 29, 2009, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good choice.  This Pico-C is awesome.  It's all metal and very rugged for something that is an electronic device.  Like I said, it was in my parents' driveway for 2 days.  Cars may have even driven over it, who knows (probably not).  It's very rugged.  Unless you somehow hammer the actual little contacts, this should last a long time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version