ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

How to capture a DOS screen with Screenshot Captor

(1/3) > >>

w5dxp:
A friend who uses Screenshot Captor told me it would capture DOS images when running under XP. I downloaded Screenshot Captor and tried it but did not capture the DOS image. How does one do a DOS screen capture? thanks, Cecil

lanux128:
it works here, are you trying to capture a screen like this?

w5dxp:
it works here, are you trying to capture a screen like this?-lanux128 (April 17, 2009, 10:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, I am trying to capture a DOS program graphic that will not run in an XP window. It will only run in full-screen DOS graphic mode. The procedure worked under ME but not under XP. thanks, Cecil

cranioscopical:
it works here, are you trying to capture a screen like this?-lanux128 (April 17, 2009, 10:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, I am trying to capture a DOS program graphic that will not run in an XP window. It will only run in full-screen DOS graphic mode. The procedure worked under ME but not under XP. thanks, Cecil
-w5dxp (April 18, 2009, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

And alt-return on that DOS screen won't 'window' it so you can grab a capture? Probably not if it's DOS graphics but...

lanux128:
No, I am trying to capture a DOS program graphic that will not run in an XP window. It will only run in full-screen DOS graphic mode. The procedure worked under ME but not under XP. thanks, Cecil-w5dxp (April 18, 2009, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

i'm afraid currently i don't have a program that runs in full-screen DOS except for an old game (Quake) so i wouldn't be able to test the availability of this feature..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version