topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 2:33 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: I'm bored, what to do?  (Read 20416 times)

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: I'm bored, what to do?
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2009, 08:39 AM »
multi-nested quotes are making me woozy, btw, aren't you going to a PSV match during the weekends? i'm off to watch the FA Cup. 8)

Coeluh

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • Family Guy ^^
    • View Profile
    • Jeroen Coelen
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2009, 08:53 AM »
multi-nested quotes are making me woozy, btw, aren't you going to a PSV match during the weekends? i'm off to watch the FA Cup. 8)
We only have 2 club cards here, and my brother is a lucky bastard because I picked the ticket (we do a raffle every year to decide who goes to which match (my dad always goes, because he pays them)) for Ajax. So tomorrow, the classic game PSV - Ajax. What match are you watching? The game does not start until 6'es?

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 12:34 PM »
what are club cards, something like season ticket? Ajax-PSV should be a good game, are Ajax still the force they used to be? today's semi-final match is Arsenal vs Chelsea. still 1-1, though and 2nd half has started..

Coeluh

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • Family Guy ^^
    • View Profile
    • Jeroen Coelen
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2009, 05:13 PM »
what are club cards, something like season ticket? Ajax-PSV should be a good game, are Ajax still the force they used to be? today's semi-final match is Arsenal vs Chelsea. still 1-1, though and 2nd half has started..
I saw a bit of the FA cup semi-final. 1-2... Did you know that Guus Hiddink was the one of the best trainers PSV ever had (semi final champions league and league champion)? A club card is a season ticket. I did not know the word.

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2009, 08:22 PM »
yes Guus had won it when it was still called the European Cup (1988) and later took the Koreans to WC semi-finals and has had a museum-shrine built in his hometown - Guuseum and of course now is the dual coach for Russia and Chelsea.. quite an impressive CV.. :)

Coeluh

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • Family Guy ^^
    • View Profile
    • Jeroen Coelen
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2009, 02:42 AM »
yes Guus had won it when it was still called the European Cup (1988) and later took the Koreans to WC semi-finals and has had a museum-shrine built in his hometown - Guuseum and of course now is the dual coach for Russia and Chelsea.. quite an impressive CV.. :)
Dont you forget he beat us (the Netherlands) with Russia. Total pwnage! Yeah I know what Guus did in 1988, just awesome. I'm up early, have to study for 2 tests tomorrow.

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2009, 08:42 AM »
yeah talk about pwnage.. imagine if Russia get to the World Cup and end up in the same group as the Netherlands and Australia or South Korea.. btw, don't let me keep you from studying.. ;)

Coeluh

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • Family Guy ^^
    • View Profile
    • Jeroen Coelen
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2009, 01:16 PM »
Haha I wont let you;) Btw PSV beat Ajax with a stunning 6-2 score! Amazing game, we totally humiliated Ajax. Who's better now?

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 08:00 PM »
that's a crazy score! moreover between two of the biggest clubs.. i'm not an Ajax fan but i can see that their powers has waned.. the Bosman ruling seems to have hit Ajax quite badly, they used to nurture young talents and sell them to bigger clubs for income now the young stars can just leave like that. but credits to PSV for unearthing two Brazil stars - Romario & Ronaldo..