ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm bored, what to do?

<< < (6/7) > >>

lanux128:
multi-nested quotes are making me woozy, btw, aren't you going to a PSV match during the weekends? i'm off to watch the FA Cup. 8)

Coeluh:
multi-nested quotes are making me woozy, btw, aren't you going to a PSV match during the weekends? i'm off to watch the FA Cup. 8)
-lanux128 (April 18, 2009, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
We only have 2 club cards here, and my brother is a lucky bastard because I picked the ticket (we do a raffle every year to decide who goes to which match (my dad always goes, because he pays them)) for Ajax. So tomorrow, the classic game PSV - Ajax. What match are you watching? The game does not start until 6'es?

lanux128:
what are club cards, something like season ticket? Ajax-PSV should be a good game, are Ajax still the force they used to be? today's semi-final match is Arsenal vs Chelsea. still 1-1, though and 2nd half has started..

Coeluh:
what are club cards, something like season ticket? Ajax-PSV should be a good game, are Ajax still the force they used to be? today's semi-final match is Arsenal vs Chelsea. still 1-1, though and 2nd half has started..
-lanux128 (April 18, 2009, 12:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
I saw a bit of the FA cup semi-final. 1-2... Did you know that Guus Hiddink was the one of the best trainers PSV ever had (semi final champions league and league champion)? A club card is a season ticket. I did not know the word.

lanux128:
yes Guus had won it when it was still called the European Cup (1988) and later took the Koreans to WC semi-finals and has had a museum-shrine built in his hometown - Guuseum and of course now is the dual coach for Russia and Chelsea.. quite an impressive CV.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version