ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I'm bored, what to do?

(1/7) > >>

Coeluh:
I'm bored, really bored. I've played my games, watched tv and now I do not know what to do?

Sometimes I like to play with a new piece of software, some fancy website with cool services, you name it.

Edvard:
Go outside.   ;D

If that's not an option, what kind of games to you like to play? What kind of web stuff do you find interesting? When you do a google search, what to you most often search for? Is there anything you'd like to learn about that you 'never got around to'?

mouser:
We do not allow boredom on this site.

How about checking out the Self-teaching Programming School section of the forum, and begin learning how to program:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=77.0

mouser:
Or design your own board game!

Coeluh:
Go outside.   ;D

If that's not an option, what kind of games to you like to play? What kind of web stuff do you find interesting? When you do a google search, what to you most often search for? Is there anything you'd like to learn about that you 'never got around to'?

-Edvard (April 17, 2009, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
I seriously called all my friends I thought I'd enjoy to hang out with. I didn't know that I had that many (jk). I like games like PES (soccer game), i really liked portal, I like trackmania (for 30 minutes or something). I find handy stuff on the web and software interesting. I always google stuff impulsive, like I want to know something and then I google it.
I never got around to code stuff (ahk or php), there is a project in my head that I want to do, but then I always see it like: omg that is way too much work for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version