Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 25, 2014, 12:19:10 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Software licence swap? E-draw Max  (Read 2041 times)
SKesselman
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »

Hi,

I have a $100 piece of software (E-draw max) but I never use it.
I trialed it, but didn't have the time to explore its features; when I went to try it again, they said I had to buy the software in order to use it.
Fair enough. From all the information given on their web site, I was sure this software would be easier to use...but, it's not.
I'm more partial to Do-organizer's mindmap/flowchart feature, it's much better for me, even if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles.

I've contacted companies before and they have allowed me to transfer licences with no problem in the past, so I'm not looking for anything that would be against a software company's wishes. I've learned that no matter what they state in the licence agreement, they seem to really appreciate being asked and on both occasions, I've got the go-ahead from them.  Thmbsup Conceptworld is one of those companies  smiley  .

Also, the software I'd consider swapping does not have to be worth $100, I just state its price to emphasize the waste of money.

I don't have any particular software in mind that I want (except perhaps, InfoSelect, and nobody uses that).
I just got a web domain for my birthday, so something for that would be cool, but I'm kind of burnt out on software in general, so I might even end up giving this away. I really just hope I can find someone who really wants E-draw Max.

Let me know. Thanks.

-Sarah
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 12:58:26 AM »

Edraw Max was mentioned several times due to being featured at Giveaway of the Day. it looks quite spiffy but i have no use for it at the moment. anyway, good luck in finding a software swap.. smiley

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 12:00:13 PM »

except perhaps, InfoSelect, and nobody uses that
Some of us do  Wink
(Best PIM since Tornado Notes: [Requirements: IBM PC, XT, or AT, or compatibles; DOS 2.0 or higher; 128K RAM or higher].)

Chris
SKesselman
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »

except perhaps, InfoSelect, and nobody uses that
Some of us do  Wink
(Best PIM since Tornado Notes: [Requirements: IBM PC, XT, or AT, or compatibles; DOS 2.0 or higher; 128K RAM or higher].)

OMG! I'm so happy to find one of the few users of Info Select. I think we're becoming extinct.
Yes, I love Do-organizer, but InfoSelect has some excellent features, like no other PIM I've seen.
I use them both. Unfortunately, I'm only a renter, not an owner of Info Select, and my rent is almost due;
hopefully, when I'm working again, I'll be able to buy it. I think it's worth the $250.

-Sarah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 2.05 ]